11. My Love
Why do you love me so badly?
No one can read my mind like thee.
With your fondness and holy Love,
You always caress my soul and heart;
You make my mind calm and happy
And keep my brain fresh and lively.
With the rhythm of your melody,
Everytime my heart dances joyfully.
With your inebriated fragrance,
Cheerfully flows blood in my veins.
With your unseen celestial light,
You always make my mind so bright.
Certainly I was born on this earth
To be loved with your celestial heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11. My Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena
- Questions Of The Dark..., Ritika Abigail
- Writing Written Classic Plot Our Lives, Terence G. Craddock
- Stripper Tit, Richard Thripp
- From Eed - aRe yOU. rEaLy. still DrOniNg.., sEaN nOrTh
- A Matter Of Words, Of Muses And Other Ghosts