11. My Love
Why do you love me so badly?
No one can read my mind like thee.
With your fondness and holy Love,
You always caress my soul and heart;
You make my mind calm and happy
And keep my brain fresh and lively.
With the rhythm of your melody,
Everytime my heart dances joyfully.
With your inebriated fragrance,
Cheerfully flows blood in my veins.
With your unseen celestial light,
You always make my mind so bright.
Certainly I was born on this earth
To be loved with your celestial heart.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (11. My Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dream, Andre Salva
- RISE AND FALL, Beryl Dov
- BLACK THUMB 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- WITLESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov