13. Heavenly Pleasure
When you speak with me with smiling face,
Your chaming, magical and holy voice
Creates a very fascinating music
Which is sweeter than any other music.
I'm impressed by your sweet melody
Which makes me forget stern reality.
When I look at your smiling face,
Your beauty casts a magical impact.
Nothing seems to me so beautiful as thee.
My heart drinks the wine of beauty.
I completely forget worry and fret
And go far away from this earth.
When we spend hours quietly together,
Your breaths spread a sweet odour.
I am absorbed in smelling the sweet perfume
And my mind becomes tranquil and calm.
The sweet fragrance carries me to Eden.
My heart brims with bliss of Heaven.
When you kiss me gently and embrace,
Our hearts become single; souls get oneness.
I completely lose my entity on this earth.
There appears a flood in our hearts.
Our souls float in the flood of Divine Love
And enjoy the Heavenly pleasure.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (13. Heavenly Pleasure by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- A doggerel ounce!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)