2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics: A Post-conceptual voyage - Nyeinway
there is no tensions between concepts and objects
but there is misconceptions of taking sensational compsitions leading to obsessive diggings stuck on mental faculties
out of moment-to-moment coincidence between senses and sense-objects, directing to subtle mental compositional phenomena
which is the mapping uncreative sphere to conceptual poetry: a post-conceptual voyage.
poet nyein way(Yangon) 's findings in 2012.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics: A Post-conceptual voyage - Nyeinway by Nyein Way )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi