23 - 41
I am married.
she has a boy freind.
I am white
she is black.
we work together.
she has been over my house for parties
at work one day.
alone in store room.
I just put my arm around her waist, and kissed her.
she didnt yell, she did not fight, she was not mad, she was not stunned.
our lips bonded, softly moving.
looked in each others eyes. and we knew.
I am married white and 41
she is black 23 and has a boyfreind.
that was the only time we embraced.
and that was fine with both of us.
because you dont want to ruin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23 - 41 by vincent armone )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas