23 - 41
I am married.
she has a boy freind.
I am white
she is black.
we work together.
she has been over my house for parties
at work one day.
alone in store room.
I just put my arm around her waist, and kissed her.
she didnt yell, she did not fight, she was not mad, she was not stunned.
our lips bonded, softly moving.
looked in each others eyes. and we knew.
I am married white and 41
she is black 23 and has a boyfreind.
that was the only time we embraced.
and that was fine with both of us.
because you dont want to ruin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23 - 41 by vincent armone )
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid