23. Ecstasy In Your Love
I've watched the beauty of sun rising
Out of sea in the fogless morning.
When you kiss me with passion and Love,
The sun of Divine Love rises in my heart
And my inward eyes enjoy the loveliness
Which is more romantic than the pure rays.
In Spring the Cuckoo pours sweet melody
Which makes the weary travellers lively
But when you spend hours with me,
Your words seem to me sweeter than the bird's melody.
Your sweet voice relieves me from worry and stress
And always makes me happy and fresh.
I've not seen Heaven, the place of Love and Beauty.
I have not met God, the Almighty;
But when your Divine Love embraces me
I arrive at Paradise with thee.
Then my soul starts dancing with Heavenly mirth
And my heart enjoys the Ecstasy of Love.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23. Ecstasy In Your Love by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry