O God! the earth is full of darkness.
Give me the light of knowledge.
From my mind, vanish complexity.
I need no money, no property.
May You bless me with Your Love
Not to compromise with the unjust.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (31. Prayer by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Raging fire, gajanan mishra
- In Praise of Nobility (Twelve), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- WHAT WE HAVE BECOME, Terry terrific Egharevba
- Rebel Yell, Charles Hancock
- Uncommon Rose, John Ugolo Umah
- With apologies, Eric Bult
- My company, hasmukh amathalal
- INJURIES AND INJURIES, ROCHISH MON
- Last Day, Jim Yerman
- Selflessness, Jayatissa Liyanage