Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD LOVE!
Love is good;
Love is like sweet;
Even nectar becomes poison
When it is consumed in abundance!
Too much of love spoils all!
Loved ones are spoiled in life
Due to too much love care always!
But lovelessness makes a brute;
Lack of love has made angry men,
Who cannot be tamed by anything else!
Love is sweet;
Love should be shown if necessary;
Love when unnecessary makes bad;
Love is necessary to make all good and sweet!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD LOVE! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Home-makers, Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar
- I don't know what to think of it, shubham sutar
- you lives in me, shubham sutar
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi