Ramesh T A
A BAD AND GOOD NATURE!
Squirrels play all round the place with joy in the day;
Rats come after sunset and loot things in the night!
Ants, cattle and peace loving animals do all in the day;
Wild carnivorous animals come and hunt in the night!
Farmers, weavers and professionals do work in day;
Thieves, robbers and criminals do all crimes in the night!
Good and bad living beings live side by side in Nature;
But man has all kinds of attributes as a mask to do all!
Even in the sea the fish living near the surface is where
The sun light falls and forms their nature work bright
And those sea living species are harmless and good.
But the creatures living below the dark bottom of sea
Never see the lights and are dangerous and harmful ever!
Indeed Nature is mysterious in balancing ecology so ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BAD AND GOOD NATURE! by Ramesh T A )
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Dainty Little Poem, Mark R. Elias
- 1959, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- TRANSIENT, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- எப்பொழுதும்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Peddle Witches, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(c. 600 BCE)