John Thorkild Ellison (17/04/51 / Edinburgh)
A Bit of the Other
There's nothing that Kevin likes more
Than telling his friends he's going to score -
It's getting to be a bit of a bore,
She's probably a tart, or some old whore!
I know there's something he likes to lick
But personally that makes me sick!
I wonder what makes Kevin tick?
Perhaps the answer lies in his prick! !
Poet Other Poems
- A 'Bad' Mother Grieves
- A Ballad of a Rock 'n Roll Dreamer
- A Ballad of Aberdeen (Mild Green Vipers)
- A Better Type of Crime (To a Moral Prig)
- A Biological Trick
- A Bird of Ill Omen
- A Bit of Advice to a Bit of a Stud
- A Bit of the Other
- A Bloke Called Sid (Aggro-Man)
- A Boy Forever
- A Brush-off
- A Calendar
- A Case Of Double Values
- A Certainty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.