Ray Subrata Ray
A call To Share The Coveted Paradise.
Alone alone I am,
For you Oh Shyam,
Radha in her bower cries,
Come here dear,
I am above fear,
And share my temple’s wine.
An invitation from paradise,
A friend can never miss,
For it teases us,
Beyond this glassy flux.
I would go,
I would bow,
I would know,
And taste your preserved-fine.
Here is chemistry,
Here opens the mystery,
In our twine’s miraculous deed,
You would relish,
And I give you primal primordial feed.
Hence forth no need of awry,
No heat to burst and be fury,
You would have your love rosy green,
A lover, a god, -in my goddess’ shrine.
Ray Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A call To Share The Coveted Paradise. by Ray Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- Introverter, B.. Alexander
- Can You Blame Me!, Lora Colon
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94