Ray Subrata Ray (27.01.1959 / Nator Bengladesh)
A call To Share The Coveted Paradise.
Alone alone I am,
For you Oh Shyam,
Radha in her bower cries,
Come here dear,
I am above fear,
And share my temple’s wine.
An invitation from paradise,
A friend can never miss,
For it teases us,
Beyond this glassy flux.
I would go,
I would bow,
I would know,
And taste your preserved-fine.
Here is chemistry,
Here opens the mystery,
In our twine’s miraculous deed,
You would relish,
And I give you primal primordial feed.
Hence forth no need of awry,
No heat to burst and be fury,
You would have your love rosy green,
A lover, a god, -in my goddess’ shrine.
Poet Other Poems
- A call To Share The Coveted Paradise.
- A Christmas Token Of Love To Judith, - A...
- A Damsel Divine
- A Gossip by Ray Subrata
- A Lady To A Scientist.
- A Lady’s Falling In Love by Ray Subrata
- A lady’s response to her Lover’s letter ...
- A phantom Fancy
- A Poet Is Inconsistent For His Darling(P...
- A Propose by Ray Subrata
- A Token Of New-Years Gift, -To Jihan Aur...
- A Tribute To Sr Sir Arthur Chapman, on H...
- A Wish Wishes To Wish
- Acceptance’s Prize by Ray Subrata
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.