M.D DINESH NAIR
A CIRCLE AND A ZERO
A circle and a zero
Mistaken for each other
Taunt my mind for once
And I try to flee from them.
A circle has a unique face
And a zero has many.
The wise have ever proclaimed
As they have had to say something.
In a white paper, I draw a circle
But it looks like a zero.
When I attempt the latter,
The former fades away!
I run in a circle of odds
As many a zero chases me from behind.
I sleep under a circling wheel
And the nightmare of zeroes begins to haunt me.
Who are you both gentle images?
Why are you like twins identical?
May I ask you both just once?
What do you want to do with each other?
M.D DINESH NAIR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A CIRCLE AND A ZERO by M.D DINESH NAIR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- सच बात है यही। SACH BAAT, hasmukh amathalal
- Those Sweetened Beaten Bushes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Immature Minds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- King James, David Lessard
- Waves, gajanan mishra
- having a stroke inside a straight line, Mandolyn Davidson
- leaving is losing a million things to say, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hopeless, David Whalen
- Say, whatever you like, gajanan mishra
- I Hate Time, Sandra Feldman