A Crime to Speak the Truth?
Some averred but they're absurd
That we declined
Because our leaders erred.
But now convictions are that our constrictions
Are the fault
Of the shopping restrictions.
We must desist, the lawshall insist
From saying, our decline
Is due to other than The List.
Terry Dawson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Crime to Speak the Truth? by Terry Dawson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Last Word, Tom Sleigh
- She walks, Nassy Fesharaki
- Novel, Nassy Fesharaki
- These Hands, Mitta Xinindlu
- The Animals in the Zoo Don't Seem Worried, Tom Sleigh
- The Advance, Tom Sleigh
- A March By A Stage, Agboyi Felix
- Stranding, Tom Sleigh
- Son, You Always Had A Dad, Dexsta Ray
- Song That Can Only Be Sung Once, Tom Sleigh