A Deep Love Hidden
It ain't easy to live
It ain't easy to breathe
Even it ain't easy to dream.
I live with some dreams
Dreams which I have always cherished
Those dreams are some dreams of mine
I cannot let go of all these thoughts
So, easily how can I forget you?
You may be thinking that I do not value you enough
You are wrong sweetheart, I really did start feeling love
Love for you in my heart, started to be
Sweetheart, it ain't easy living without you
I am thinking of my life ahead and that how I will live?
Even though you think that I always hate you
They do say that sometimes behind hate, is love, a deep love hidden.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Deep Love Hidden by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1927)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)