A Demon`s Mass
Your eyes are deep, but full of death,
Today we have a demon`s mass,
I am with angels on my side,
You are with darkness just inside.
And in the middle of the room,
There is a demon with his gloom
Prevents to hear tired voice,
To help the soul, make choice.
The place we are is awestruck,
It lost the fortune, thought luck,
It`s decorated with the pain,
With love and hope forever grain.
We sat in front of Devil`s world,
And souls... people to Him sold,
But I need see your broken heat…
Between the darkness, it is hard.
And one of angels tried to fight,
The fear that`s your own right.
He killed the poison of your dread,
Destroyed the silence you have had,
Dissolved another angel`s light,
Made place we are to shine so bright.
And now, I am like angel`s queen.
I see your pain, harlequin…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Demon`s Mass by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)