A Demon`s Mass
Your eyes are deep, but full of death,
Today we have a demon`s mass,
I am with angels on my side,
You are with darkness just inside.
And in the middle of the room,
There is a demon with his gloom
Prevents to hear tired voice,
To help the soul, make choice.
The place we are is awestruck,
It lost the fortune, thought luck,
It`s decorated with the pain,
With love and hope forever grain.
We sat in front of Devil`s world,
And souls... people to Him sold,
But I need see your broken heat…
Between the darkness, it is hard.
And one of angels tried to fight,
The fear that`s your own right.
He killed the poison of your dread,
Destroyed the silence you have had,
Dissolved another angel`s light,
Made place we are to shine so bright.
And now, I am like angel`s queen.
I see your pain, harlequin…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Demon`s Mass by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let's Climb A Mountain, Ronald Chapman