A Finger Breadth Away
The thing is getting it done
Its like I'll only get a taste of what is meant to become
Trying to make intentions fit into one
As if we're aggregating apples and the limit's a ton
Turn inhibitions to dust
Can ambition shine bright?
Only making a move exactly when the time's right
As we look in hindsight
Not knowing if it's Satan or just the Lord teaching lessons
The blessing's in the pressing so I couldn't lose the faith
In pursuit of our goals
They're just a finger breath away
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Finger Breadth Away by Dexsta Ray )
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Down Pours The Rain, Rimni chakravarty
- Cold In Obudu Ranch, Tony Adah