A fool of love
A fool of love that's what you are
Believing he loves you
Believing he loves you when he cheated on you
Believing he cares
When he just said
because of those flowers he sent you
daa! he sent them after beating you up
And after you told him
its over! ! !
What difference does it make?
Oh! Yes he cares
Where was he when you were in pain?
Oh! Yes he loves you
He loves you so much
To hurt you and not consider your feelings
Oh yes he loves you
What about the other person?
Or maybe he loves you more!
You cried yourself to sleep
Instead of smiling yourself to sleep
Cause you have him in your life
What has he added to your life
You tell me
You had to put up with his nonsense
Cause you didn't want to lose him
How can you lose something that you never had!
You were afraid that no one else will ever love you
Because you fat, ugly, uneducated
so you convinced yourself that you don't deserve to be loved
Well girl that's a lie
Yesterday he held you and kissed you gently that must mean he loves you
Don't be a fool of this fake love
Vangile Mtyali's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A fool of love by Vangile Mtyali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA