A girl with a sword!
He is staring at me..
Keep him away.
Oh! he is so disturbing.....
Throw him away.
Is he singing a love song for me...
I am not the teacher,
To take a stick,
And beat them all,
Whom I think are my students.
I cannot be a soldier,
And take sword,
And keep on hitting.
My entire day will go,
On fighting this way.
I will just find my self like a statue.
Standing with sword,
In one hand,
And who ever comes near me,
Just ready for an attack.
Just imagine the outcome.
Whole life you will stand like a statue with sword in hand.
Because seeing the shining sword, none will dare to come near you,
Even for friendship.
This is not the way.
Heard many comments in teens.
It's Ok, Many were funny too.
But don't react it,
Take it lightly,
This is ok till no vulgarity in it.
There are many thing,
If taken lightly,
It may go smoothly,
Else you take out,
Sandals and hit.
The person may catch your hand too,
Or if you slap,
The others may provoke,
And something worst it may land.
Be cautious, react only when required.
But if you find any seriousness
Elders to be intimated the earlier.
Change the timing,
Walk with friends.
As long as not harmful
This applies to teens infatuations.
Or college days...
Immaturity can do wonders this way too.
React differently according to the different situations.
Take the things seriously if you sense something wrong.
This applies to all walks of life...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A girl with a sword! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(14 December 1895 – 18 November 1952)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- RAJ VIKRAM
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- After School Days, Pijush Biswas
- It's Cognizant, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Never A Mistake~, Kamini Arichandran
- Vivaciousness, hafiz qasim
- Christmas 2014-1914, Darlene Walsh
- Without You, Gillu Rahul
- Wordly, hafiz qasim
- In Blue December Breaking Off The Icicle.., mary douglas
- December 10-11- season bonus, Mae AC.
- Mountainclimber, hafiz qasim