Yvette Marina Nario
A Heart Felt Moment That Slowly Disappeared In Less Than An Hour
U r the man of my LiFE..u begin to Open up the New Chapters with sincerity...take my hand and U will see how we can live in this World so beautifully..let's Open Our Eyes and count the ways in which we can live so tenderly...
My baby; the love of my life. I never knew I would ever see Love again Until G-d answered mY prayer and delivered me the other Half of my heart; my sOul, my baby.
Just as long as I know that our love will keep growing, taking in every morning breathe brings warmth by the thought that U will b by my side till the end of time. I loVe U more than my encrypted words can describe..
As Crazy as I am, I know that there will never be another man who understands me dEeP InSIDE..(just as I in U) ..
So take me by the hand once again and hold it..ahh soo tight and let's hArMoNizE the WoRLD ToGeTHEr AS ONE. I LOVE U AB...
Yvette Marina Nario's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Heart Felt Moment That Slowly Disappeared In Less Than An Hour by Yvette Marina Nario )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Muskuraanaa Sikho//Hindi, Aftab Alam
- How Good To Be Alive, Shalom Freedman
- His Smile You'll Recognize, Susan Lacovara
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara