Chima Njoku Ray
A Lot Has Gone Amiss
A lot has gone amiss since last we met;
A lot I can't recall in detail yet.
Am sure it's all about how true we are
To us in spite of where indeed we are.
But one day in the life of each of us,
We'll come to know the harm we've done to us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Lot Has Gone Amiss by Chima Njoku Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Love True, Matthew Edan Oliver Palma
- The Sea of Her, Maurice Whyte
- Lost Without A Cloud, Electric Lady
- Moon Landing Celebration, Ima Ryma
- DREAMS ARE LIKE WAVES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friendship Miles, Littlewing28 Pani
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson