Lawrence CH Hiun
A Love poem for You
You're my true inspiration,
Having you in my life,
make my live worthwhile,
You’re someone special.
Loving you gives me aspiration
to free my stress and anxieties that I coped.
In times I’m thinking giving up
But You came and I stood up.
Never will I forget
how you always cheer me up
every time I'm down
and for that I'm so happy.
Whenever I'm lonely and blue,
You are there for me,
with your every smile.
This love poem I write,
From my bottom of my heart,
to express how much you mean
to me – I love you, my darling.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love poem for You by Lawrence CH Hiun )
- Why Africa Would Not Bow, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Walking With The Master, Heather Burns
- O night, you have so much beauty really, gajanan mishra
- Passage for, hasmukh amathalal
- I Did Not Know, Jerome Chukwuemeka Edwin
- Simply Spoken Life, Heather Burns
- Did You Ever Love Me, Peter S. Quinn
- On To the Night, Peter S. Quinn
- Haiku...Highway Heart Race, Ken e Hall
- Guaman Poma, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)