Lawrence CH Hiun
A Love poem for You
You're my true inspiration,
Having you in my life,
make my live worthwhile,
You’re someone special.
Loving you gives me aspiration
to free my stress and anxieties that I coped.
In times I’m thinking giving up
But You came and I stood up.
Never will I forget
how you always cheer me up
every time I'm down
and for that I'm so happy.
Whenever I'm lonely and blue,
You are there for me,
with your every smile.
This love poem I write,
From my bottom of my heart,
to express how much you mean
to me – I love you, my darling.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Love poem for You by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra