A Nacked Self
Here i am. The body and the mind fresh anew.
You can taste my kiss wherever you wish and yes whenever you want.
Look at your own sky under the lock and key
of the ego three fold.
Yet your sky must be there naked in blue.......
But you have viled all your sundry kissess.
Why why why the human
of the world.
Pal got back to your genitals.
Place it under kiss
Make yourself nude in your self like it.
Otherwise how could you be loved?
We need to be undressed
before our naked self
before expect love.
Before expect to fulfil
under a lover's arm.
Monami Moyitro's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nacked Self by Monami Moyitro )
- Ponder, John Shea
- An amber for her soul, Wenjun Liu
- Mourn the Mastodon, G. E. Gorfu
- The Phoenix, G. E. Gorfu
- What Shall I Serve You?, Valsa George
- Be Steady, Be Ready, Cindy Wyatt
- The Chasm, G. E. Gorfu
- I am born on the land, ramesh rai
- John Ashbery: Some Personal Reflections, Ron Price
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)