A PLEA TO WORSHIP
A PLEA TO WORSHIP...........!
More than words
More than a fluent tongue
My eyes bare my passions.
My supplications at your footsteps
To worship in your secret groove.
I feel like a tender suckling
Drawn to those swell boobs.
I desire you as a thirsty wayfaer
Longs for a cool gushing spring.
Oh...! those jutting boobs
That moves and stir my mood,
Let me into your secret groove
To labor and lay spent
On your soil and valleyof boobs.
influence salubi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A PLEA TO WORSHIP by influence salubi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie
- Fenced In To Be Viewed, Lawrence S. Pertillar