A Poem in My Heart
I have a poem that lives in my heart, it is for you,
And it is about you, my sweetheart. This poem looks like you.
I wrote it this morning, before the arrival of the shadow.
Her words have haunted me for a long time, many moons ago.
By chance, I discovered that this poem is you.
She smiles under the rays of the sun, lies under your roof
Breathes and eats like you, in the hustle and bustle of the day.
This poem inspires me and intoxicates me, my sweet beloved.
In my heart, lives a poem that I will never forget,
A poem which appeals to me like the golden sunset,
Like the tulips of spring: a poem of love and peace.
In this poem, I wanted to explain what I have deep inside me:
The love that I feel for you, which brings me a lot of happiness,
And the strong feelings which illuminate the path of my success.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem in My Heart by Hebert Logerie )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- While Others Sleep, Richard Provencher
- Madness, Is It Poetry
- Hand of the All Goddess, Stephen Bishop
- It's good to be back home..., David Lessard
- Words & Thoughts On Pause, Richard Provencher
- Sleeping Summers Beauty, Doug Jones
- If William Carlos Williams Had Been Born.., W.B. Keckler
- When will heavens love ever decline us?, Mark Heathcote
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote