A Poem in My Heart
I have a poem that lives in my heart, it is for you,
And it is about you, my sweetheart. This poem looks like you.
I wrote it this morning, before the arrival of the shadow.
Her words have haunted me for a long time, many moons ago.
By chance, I discovered that this poem is you.
She smiles under the rays of the sun, lies under your roof
Breathes and eats like you, in the hustle and bustle of the day.
This poem inspires me and intoxicates me, my sweet beloved.
In my heart, lives a poem that I will never forget,
A poem which appeals to me like the golden sunset,
Like the tulips of spring: a poem of love and peace.
In this poem, I wanted to explain what I have deep inside me:
The love that I feel for you, which brings me a lot of happiness,
And the strong feelings which illuminate the path of my success.
Hebert Logerie's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem in My Heart by Hebert Logerie )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The Gift, Arliz Paelmo
- Draw, Abby Sze
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper Hearts, Susan Lacovara
- Appreciating The Boss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A poem for paige, jade mears