My beloved a frequent visitor
At a particular time
Unknowingly I noticed,
To see my lovely maid cleaning house.
Kavitha her name,
So sweetly Kaviiiiii...
He calls her
He never ever called me so sweetly...
She too aware of sweet calls,
Just waiting to say hi
When she sees him
Does the job of half hr in two hours.
Tough fight followed
With a bang door closed.
She waves her beautiful hands with sweetness byeeee
And he too Byeeeeeee with
With both the hands
As if he is hugging her tightly..
Whats not going here.
Oh My God...
I told lets go out
On the way
I just kept on smiling at the
Guys single only whoever came on road
But walked fast
So that they are not
Asking me anything.
Now my beloved eyes
Focused only on me.
He stopped looking
At even the beautiful
Females on way.
No wonders when
My roads is blocked with all my boy friends
With innumerable in numbers.
How can he have peace!
Finally, he got bucked
How you know
So many guys
Well there is nothing like it as you feel
We are just friends....
His irritation increased
Face burning with red
As if he wanted to hit me.
Went to restaurant
And saw one handsome guy
Sitting all alone
I thought I will just sprinkle few more spices
I told my beloved
And directly went to guy
And asked time
And gave a pleasant smile
And waved hand with beautiful bye..
His face frowned with anger.
As if he want to kill me..
Darling if you are naughty at forty
Why not I?
Note..My imagination only.
Don't ask me who is Kavitha?
Any way I am not going to disclose who is Kavitha.
Else kaviiiii will be in every readers lips...
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prank! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Dead To You, Dexsta Ray
- Act Of Charity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Vengeance, Leong Ming Loong
- Syllable Of Meaning, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal