Kesav Venkat Easwaran
A Rose Goes Poetic…
Inspired a rose goes poetic!
Sings few lines soft sweet romantic
Humming comes in a bee; plants a kiss!
Verses blush! Go scattered in piece!
Perched on the shade of a poem tree
A blue bird watching in awe and glee
Flies off cooing in her spree
To sign off the lines incomplete!
23rd January 2010
Kesav Venkat Easwaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose Goes Poetic… by Kesav Venkat Easwaran )
- My address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Some I saved from the bin, GRANT FRASER
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah