Kesav Venkat Easwaran
A Rose Goes Poetic…
Inspired a rose goes poetic!
Sings few lines soft sweet romantic
Humming comes in a bee; plants a kiss!
Verses blush! Go scattered in piece!
Perched on the shade of a poem tree
A blue bird watching in awe and glee
Flies off cooing in her spree
To sign off the lines incomplete!
23rd January 2010
Kesav Venkat Easwaran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Rose Goes Poetic… by Kesav Venkat Easwaran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- He is a Soldier, yashassvi periwal
- Our Awesome God, Dr John Celes
- Sonnet: Trust in God, Dr John Celes
- Cabaret Dancer, Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Made That Child, Ronell Warren Alman
- I'd rather be, Monica Lanier
- An Art By Heart, Rasel Khan
- Fighting on..., David Lessard
- Simile, Monica Lanier
- Mental Evasions, Monica Lanier