A Solo Poets Society
Every one is highly possible to be a poet!
let's sing a song of John Lenon's 'Imagine'
A poet is a soloist who sings the song of freedom and equality
Which make the humanity condo of spacial independence
Who denies contemporary ego of socio-economic metaphors
Alone, not loneliness
No freudian repression and castration from pounded dimensions of life conditions
Solo poets society
An intellectual and aesthetic energy of the 21st century world order and chaotic representation dissolving into rummaging capability of truths, realities, wisdom and archeological and architectural visions.
This is a society of independent space and time transcending truths realities and actualities in quotidian life moments.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Solo Poets Society by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- With silver spoon one, hasmukh amathalal
- BEHIND THE PRETTY ROCK OF SUICIDE خلف صخ.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In Search of Gaia - A Collaboration, F. J. Thomas
- nothing, Cori Najour