A Thousand Hours
The few minutes that I spend with you
Would be worth
A thousand hours I spend without you.
Everything that I have said to you
I obviously did mean
When you love someone
You can never go back and you can never let go.
I don't even know what going back would mean anymore
I don't even know why we say it?
Because I know we are a perfect together
It's the situation that not.
So the next time we ‘'THINK''
That's it it's all over
Just open your gob and let me
Stick my tongue in it
At least then neither of us can talk
And that's got to be good
maybe not a thousand hours
george albot's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Thousand Hours by george albot )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale