A Walk I Will Not Forget
It was a beautiful sunshine
hot summer day;
lovely spent with thee, sweetheart mine,
a bright scorching sizzle, in the month of May.
Walking together and holding hands
along the enchanting pathway,
filled with blossomed flowers divinely as it stands;
wherever we walk, doesn't matter which way.
From time-to-time, the gently breezing
wind silently whistles;
softly blowing trees begin rustling
accompanied by bird chirps.
Frolicking through the flowers; children were we
running, jumping, and skipping in happiness
high. Resting upon a tree branch, gazing outward to the
sunset together is oh so precious.
Sweetly sleeping in my warm
loving arms; I tenderly kiss and sing;
never thinking nor desiring to harm -
thankful, for your love you bring.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Walk I Will Not Forget by Nicholas Nikolov )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Progress of the gospel, Alex Adeoye
- Death is Way Overrated, Francie Lynch
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...