T Ebi Ken Jemine
A Weeping River
A weeping river
May not wipe her tears.
The storming sea..........
May embraces the aura
Of a trouble festival.
Ocean may dance cluelessly like
The innocent symphony orchestra
Delta will continue with her blues music
Aloof rain may be drumming for breeze.
The sands In the bank of the river...
Mourn their washed out fellows
In the fullview of the naked early sun.
The stream will be streaming thirstily
With hanfull of dry tears that will...
Never full the empty pocket
There are many faceless holes
In the bed of the shallow river
The bubbles go home homely
Like opera dancers in the surface.
A weeping river nursing its wounds
T Ebi Ken Jemine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Weeping River by T Ebi Ken Jemine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal