A woman is just dead flesh
Dark fear plagues my mind,
I dare not go out.
The streets are full
with prowling scavengers.
They do not wait
for my death.
I am already dead
a woman, just flesh.
: A humble tribute to all the Bravehearts
who were victims of sexual crime.
Aimanu Begum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A woman is just dead flesh by Aimanu Begum )
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho