Aanu Bhadra Kratvo Yantu Vishwatah - Bhagvad Geeta
Let noble thoughts come, from each sides,
Collect the gems, wherever are the tides.
Enjoy good thoughts, like beauty of brides,
They are friends of all, and good guides.
Prove All things, hold fast that, which is good,
Holy Bible told me, I understood,
I was taught since my childhood,
Spread the truth, don't keep in a hood.
Golden principles, great men share,
God made laws for our welfare,
Same in Holy Koran, many unaware,
I respect all, read and care.
Akhtar Jawad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aanu Bhadra Kratvo Yantu Vishwatah - Bhagvad Geeta by Akhtar Jawad )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(June 7, 1943)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- New Amusement Park! EARTHUPERFUN, Mr. Nobody
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ET part 3, lee fones
- From Green To Gold, Rodrigo Diaz
- Aboude, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Friends 'Forever', Michelle Dragonfly
- You, Michelle Dragonfly
- My Bullshitometer Works Like This..., Mr. Nobody