Aanu Bhadra Kratvo Yantu Vishwatah - Bhagvad Geeta
Let noble thoughts come, from each sides,
Collect the gems, wherever are the tides.
Enjoy good thoughts, like beauty of brides,
They are friends of all, and good guides.
Prove All things, hold fast that, which is good,
Holy Bible told me, I understood,
I was taught since my childhood,
Spread the truth, don't keep in a hood.
Golden principles, great men share,
God made laws for our welfare,
Same in Holy Koran, many unaware,
I respect all, read and care.
Akhtar Jawad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Aanu Bhadra Kratvo Yantu Vishwatah - Bhagvad Geeta by Akhtar Jawad )
Did you read them?
- soon. chapter 1, Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
- Past Reloaded, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)