He drifts as if in dreams,
Through trickling crystal streams,
Tip-toeing, running wild,
A mischief-making child.
He never learned a thing,
But taught himself to sing,
And also how to hide
From everything outside.
Forever forlorn he waits,
And with his tools creates
An abnormality -
His own reality.
Joshua Dinkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abnormality by Joshua Dinkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cunning human mind, hasmukh amathalal
- The Upright Will Remain In It, Edward Kofi Louis
- For The Right Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Lesson on the letter S, Jaimee Hills
- hulle wat my taal haat, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- life sceret, Ewa Busayourmi
- <<<<<<, , , Hope, Abdul Wahab
- broken freinship, Ewa Busayourmi
- Roll With It, Ima Ryma
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman