The world is completely blind
Society glorifies sin and evil
This will ultimately lead many to hell...
Instead of appreciating what we have
We focus only on what we lack
Instead of bearing each other's burdens
We'd rather slander and criticize one another
Satan has society thinking fornication is cool
People take pride in their amount of sin
We are spiritually lost
We reject and rebel against spiritual knowledge
Some won't give love a second thought
Those evil spirits influence people to look down on love
Society makes it look cool to be hateful to others
If God is love to begin with...
How do we expect to enter heaven without loving our neighbors?
How do we expect to live eternally with God with so much hate in our hearts?
Earth is Satan's playground and he loves the drama...
He laughs at wicked people
They don't know they're killing their souls
He knows though...
People only call God when they need Him
Ignorance costs lives
Those evil spirits of jealousy keep us oppressed
Satan doesn't want people to know the truth
We don't like to see another person's success
Pride keeps us from progress
We judge others before personally knowing them
Never do we look pass our own opinions
We are all one family
We are all equal
Some hate others before even meeting them
Evil is deeply rooted in our world today
We can't just pray for better days
We have to create those better days
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abominable by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Anchor Your Stained Glass Shadows In The.., mary douglas
- Over a bug;, george albot
- On Her Wintry Planet, At The Close Of Day, mary douglas
- Losing The Blue Madonna To The Skies, mary douglas
- WHO IS THIS BEAST YOUR RIDING >>&g.., sEaN nOrTh
- The Incredible Pink Playhouse, mary douglas
- Let Us Return To The Country Of Clouds, mary douglas
- I Dreamed Of A Language, mary douglas
- Snow Globe Vision Of La Belle Et La Bete, mary douglas
- Flower in snow, ramesh rai