Golden dream in two eyes
With Many suffering
By the work All day long pass.
But on coming the night when
The fire of absency is firing
Know that you have to weep as mine.
Think that leave off all these,
Go back to home immediately,
Just later stopping all for Golden time.
Must know the price of the few years
At future life will be cheerful
We will pass happy life together.
When remember your innocent face
Go forget tiredness and all troubles
And new hope and energy to all.
Remembering at the courtyard
Slight wind hug me in moon light
with sweet scent of flowers.
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Abroad Life by Mashiur Rahman )
- Fading Love, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Walk Away, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Be Calm and Cool, Aftab Alam
- Saying I Do, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- A SONG FOR YOU, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Quick-Sand, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- this day, sheade rudman
- Love Always, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Smile Not For All, Savita Tyagi
- Life with you, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Robert William Service
(16 January 1874 - 11 September 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)