Golden dream in two eyes
With Many suffering
By the work All day long pass.
But on coming the night when
The fire of absency is firing
Know that you have to weep as mine.
Think that leave off all these,
Go back to home immediately,
Just later stopping all for Golden time.
Must know the price of the few years
At future life will be cheerful
We will pass happy life together.
When remember your innocent face
Go forget tiredness and all troubles
And new hope and energy to all.
Remembering at the courtyard
Slight wind hug me in moon light
with sweet scent of flowers.
Mashiur Rahman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Abroad Life by Mashiur Rahman )
- In each day's silent need (Italian sonnet), Gert Strydom
- Despair, Gert Strydom
- DALYA IN RAVENSBURG 74, Terry Collett
- Tomar Hansi Tomar Kanna, ramesh rai
- But peace, hasmukh amathalal
- Rah! rRah! Siss-boom-bah!, Frank Avon
- Same enthusiasm, hasmukh amathalal
- NOT / Heart-related, Alan Hickman
- Boy last, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbyes Are Hard, Sayli Satam
Poem of the Day
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Robert Louis Stevenson
- Heather Burns