I look in the mirror,
And see myself crying,
I'm sick of the way you treat me,
And I'm sick of all your lying.
You hit me, Because I 'deserve it'
You push me around all day long,
You say Its All my fault,
You say I'm whats wrong.
You can see my tears,
You can see my fear,
I lock myself in the bedroom,
My screaming, you can hear.
Get rid of me if you want,
Do whatever you please,
I'm in pain from an illness,
And your the f**king disease!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abusive Relationship by Ashleigh Klepachek )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The inner child, bryan wallace
- Deepest Desire, Rajendra Nagdev
- I Dream Of You, Arthur Moore
- Reaching Her, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Witch, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Wartime, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Summer's Eve, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- City, Indira Renganathan
- FLAME STILL BURNS, Rafique Farooqi