I look in the mirror,
And see myself crying,
I'm sick of the way you treat me,
And I'm sick of all your lying.
You hit me, Because I 'deserve it'
You push me around all day long,
You say Its All my fault,
You say I'm whats wrong.
You can see my tears,
You can see my fear,
I lock myself in the bedroom,
My screaming, you can hear.
Get rid of me if you want,
Do whatever you please,
I'm in pain from an illness,
And your the f**king disease!
Ashleigh Klepachek's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abusive Relationship by Ashleigh Klepachek )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost