Loyd C. Taylor
First a baby… a beautiful little girl,
A special gift of God sent into this world.
Her parents were blessed as they gazed into her face,
She was named Hannah, meaning “favored grace”.
Then a child… a delightful student in her school,
She also loved church and lived the Golden Rule.
Studying hard, hitting the books both day and night,
The choices made shaped her character for life.
Now a lady… a hopeful adult she’s become,
For twelve long years now this honor she has won.
Graduating today turns life’s page once more,
Stepping from this stage into other open doors.
Loyd C. Taylor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Accomplishment! by Loyd C. Taylor )
Did you read them?
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)