There is no kiss
to ever compare
nay embrace I will partake
completing me as you do.
My care and desire
wills the day
to bestow your life with happiness.
Is eternal love I feel for you.
You which I dreamed a thousand times before
since conscious thoughts deliver your image to my mind.
You which I carry subconsciously in dreams and desires,
always faithfully in love awaiting your arrival.
We broken down all inhibitions
thus becoming closer than identical twins
my sentence you finish owing me another drink
thus I pour into my favorite cup to bream-
offering you another endless drink.
I love you darling.
Gengis Capote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adriana by Gengis Capote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...