'After You've Gone...'
After You've Gone'
Lying in bed, thinking about you…alone, yet I feel your presence, warm and inviting…
I feel a wanting inside, a desire I try to repress, and consciously clamp my legs together-
An audible sigh escapes my lips, my hair is in my face, I blow a strand away from my eyes…
I see things clearly, yet why is it so damn confusing?
Super-frustrated, I close my eyes in a futile attempt to sleep.
You are there.
Your face; smiling, as clear as day…Your lips so close to mine-
I shall die if I cannot touch them with mine.
My hand unconsciously travels to my breast, just under the thin material of sleepwear I have on.
Not my hand- but yours… Mmmm, another audible sigh, more like a gasp… 'Aaahhh'
Aroused, my hand finds the other breast-
Nipples stand at attention, electric signals shooting through my body.
My legs involuntary part… My hand has a mind of its own…
Traveling down the length of my body, to thin material of my panties- Damp, and accommodating.
My legs part further, my fingers find their target… And I'm so wet.
And I tell myself… not my hands, but yours…Not my fingers, but yours…
And I am oblivious to all else in the world… But you.
You take me to a place… I dream about, a place of decadent desires- Unbridled passions.
And I succumb to your touch… And I moan out loud, I say your name…
And I release the pent-up, hidden passions within me-
And I come.
I bring my fingers up to my mouth… And savor the taste of You, of Me… Of Us.
My God…what you do to me.
Kelly Seale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('After You've Gone...' by Kelly Seale )
- " Change " it's our aspiration!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Women, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Desire, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You, Melika Gillard
- Firaq yar ko dagha..., Azhar Sabri
- Save Mother!, tolu ogundare
- சின்னச் சின்ன பையா வா!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Infinite journey., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Feelings Unfelt, RUBAB ATWAL
- Dear person, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- My Teacher, My Hero, Geneen Alyssa Meyers
John Greenleaf Whittier
(17 December 1807 – 7 September 1892)
(17 July 1674 – 25 November 1748)
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
Samuel Taylor Coleridge
(1552 - 13 January 1599)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)