The lovely afternoon as I meet YOU.
The bluebirds start to sing afternoon love song.
Flowers bloom everywhere of springtime's.
We walk through beautiful scenes of the blue afternoon,
the afternoon moonlight is so bright,
a gentle breeze stirs our desires,
and your eyes are so lovely and so warm.
I fall in love with YOU
for the special afternoon love in time.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afternoon love by Natasa Tocuc )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay