The lovely afternoon as I meet YOU.
The bluebirds start to sing afternoon love song.
Flowers bloom everywhere of springtime's.
We walk through beautiful scenes of the blue afternoon,
the afternoon moonlight is so bright,
a gentle breeze stirs our desires,
and your eyes are so lovely and so warm.
I fall in love with YOU
for the special afternoon love in time.
Natasa Tocuc's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Afternoon love by Natasa Tocuc )
- THE TWO PART POETRY, Dominic George
- Dear she loves me not, Pijush Biswas
- THE BATTLE OF SPIRITS AND MARROWS, Dominic George
- Childhood Love, Julius Lenaiyarra
- I WON'T GO GENTLE INTO THE GOOD NIGHT (b.., Dominic George
- COMPLEX THEOLOGY: HEAVY SUBJECTS, Dominic George
- USELESS PRIDE OF THE THICK-BILLED CROW, Dominic George
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- NEUROSCIENCE HIDDEN TREASURE, Dominic George
- THE LILIES MORE ADORNED, Dominic George
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)