Airily's Tactical Grin
Jack Frost paid a visit, the future looked grim!
She wasn't real sure of where to begin.
But Airily was there noticing him.
She tweaked the petunias, gave them a spin,
She breathed on the rose, with a tactical grin.
She opened her arms to welcome them in.
Jack gave her a wink and said, 'Where have you been'!
Connie Yost's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Airily's Tactical Grin by Connie Yost )
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe