Airily's Tactical Grin
Jack Frost paid a visit, the future looked grim!
She wasn't real sure of where to begin.
But Airily was there noticing him.
She tweaked the petunias, gave them a spin,
She breathed on the rose, with a tactical grin.
She opened her arms to welcome them in.
Jack gave her a wink and said, 'Where have you been'!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Airily's Tactical Grin by Connie Yost )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mother's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bumps And Bruises Doctor, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Happiest Days, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Neighborly Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Pa Counts, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Ready Artists, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Pa Comes Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Season of Guns and Blood, Cheryl Griffith
- The Happy Slow Thinker, Edgar Albert Guest
- Stuck, Edgar Albert Guest