It is very difficult to smile,
In the midst of storms.
It seems that peace left,
Long time ago.
Why the pain can't flow out along with tears.
Why the mind is living in midst of fear very often.
Why the fear is killing me inside.
Louder I cry but all alone I find.
Whom to share.
Why the heart ache is so painful,
Though the tears fall helplessly.
Why each day is killing me deeply
It seems that pain is like cancer to me
Neither I can cut it nor I can treat it
As it already infected my blood and cells all over.
Why to live a life in hell.
The question arise
For whom to live
Why to bear so much pain....
Is it to keep the breathe alive?
It gives a deep pain
Especially when one swallows injustice.
It is rightly said
On the path of truth you find all alone.
All alone one has to swim across the river of hurdles!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Alone! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Winning Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Is it Halloween tonight, Mark Heathcote
- Buzzing Bee, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Question Reality, Monk E. Biz
- The Caged, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Good Are All Nights, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- DEADLY EB OLA VIRUS, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Crazy People Do Crazy Things, Monk E. Biz
- The Bright Night, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- Time, maria sudibyo