It is very difficult to smile,
In the midst of storms.
It seems that peace left,
Long time ago.
Why the pain can't flow out along with tears.
Why the mind is living in midst of fear very often.
Why the fear is killing me inside.
Louder I cry but all alone I find.
Whom to share.
Why the heart ache is so painful,
Though the tears fall helplessly.
Why each day is killing me deeply
It seems that pain is like cancer to me
Neither I can cut it nor I can treat it
As it already infected my blood and cells all over.
Why to live a life in hell.
The question arise
For whom to live
Why to bear so much pain....
Is it to keep the breathe alive?
It gives a deep pain
Especially when one swallows injustice.
It is rightly said
On the path of truth you find all alone.
All alone one has to swim across the river of hurdles!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All Alone! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- आंनि लोगोफ्रा आंनि खोथाखौ बुजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Peace in the air, Vidura Prabhath
- Odia Poem- To Apekshyare mu, Jitendra seth
- आंनि बोरै गोरोन्थि जाखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Odia Poem- JHADA, Jitendra seth
- Gratitude, Mallika Achuthan Menon
- My Thoughts, Michael P. McParland
- Impact of snow climate., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My limbs, gajanan mishra
- PARUI POLICE BRUTALITY, Bireswar Halder