Lodi Cj Ludovik
All That Precious Way To Say
Should i say it right,...
comes out not so fright
Should i say wrong,...
doughting how bad it will fall
Should i just stay mute
that's a saying of the cute
Should i keep talking nonstop
hitting sound's, from botom to the top
Or i perhap's wait my turn
in the circle of people,
stretching hand's to burn
Can i think more,
before i say it more better
that could be the perfect line,
for some time latter
What should i do?
who should i be advised best
that sound's like blue,...
and going with the rest.
Lodi Cj Ludovik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (All That Precious Way To Say by Lodi Cj Ludovik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher