Patricia Kelley (March 11 1957 / Oklahoma)
Alzheimer's The Slow Death
The human brain,
Is like a tree upside down.
Branches spreading out,
From limb to limb,
First the limbs go,
Then gradually, the branches die.
Leaving no signal to the brain,
The light turns off.
With no memory,
With no mobility,
The body fades, and gradually dies.
They're now saying coconut oil and fish oil are reversing signs of early Alzheimer's Disease
Poet Other Poems
- All eyes are on Us
- Alzheimer's Patient
- Alzheimer's The Slow Death
- America there's a curse against our Chil...
- America's Brave Forgotten Four
- America's First Slaves
- America's Light is Going Out
- Beware of the Vicious Woman
- Bighearted Women
- Broken Spirit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.