Alzheimer's The Slow Death
The human brain,
Is like a tree upside down.
Branches spreading out,
From limb to limb,
First the limbs go,
Then gradually, the branches die.
Leaving no signal to the brain,
The light turns off.
With no memory,
With no mobility,
The body fades, and gradually dies.
They're now saying coconut oil and fish oil are reversing signs of early Alzheimer's Disease
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Alzheimer's The Slow Death by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hindi Haiku, S.D. TIWARI
- Date Night, Charles Hancock
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- Thrills and spills(Hindi translation), Thampi KEE
- What has The CPI(M) Done People Know It.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Communists Are Not At All The Good Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Pleading to God?, Dr John Celes
- Restricted!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Seemith!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Fashion Girls, Bijay Kant Dubey