Am in Riddle?
Half glass empty or
Half glass filled
One and same
But if I tell half glass empty
Am in riddle
Will you say negative thoughts for me?
A handsome guy on way
Only thrice I looked
I got eyes so I looked
Am in riddle?
Will you mistake me?
I did my job best
I love you
Not that boss in love.
My work impressed him a lot.
Am in riddle.
What will you think?
Usually frank way
May be understood or may not be.
Am again in riddle
What you think of me?
Here my thoughts are in riddle
Whether I should tell or not to tell openly
If I tell what will be reaction.
Yes Am in riddle
What you think I should do?
If I tell truth
With no proof
Will my voice be heard to prove my innocence.
Am in riddle
Will my Lame voice be heard?
Am in riddle always in one way or the other way
Its just a daily dose for me
What to do..
I just come to confuse every one.
And to confuse self.
Am myself is a riddle..
Comes in riddles.
Leaves you in riddles.
Am I right?
Ha ha ha..
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Am in Riddle? by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Sun Sets, Lore Me34
- Dreams, Kshitiz Guptaa
- If Only, Kshitiz Guptaa
- Science and Religion, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ............. Traveling To Meet Minor In.., Is It Poetry
- So Much More, Sandra Feldman
- 157. An Ex's Word Is Easily Broken, John Westlake
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)