Ace Of Black Hearts
(Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
Gets a shoulder so cold.
Rather then sharing it with those less fortunate then you.
Thrown away, melted down or melt scrapped.
What if I was their just be another market for such things.
Would you believe me?
A refurbished PC.
A idealogical dream.
A business to the likes of the use car sales man.
Cheaper because its outdated.
But still a free operating system can be found on which it will run.
I'm using a fifteen plus year old computer I built from the ground up just one year ago.
Yes parts have failed, but they also have been easily replaced.
I have shared these with both family and friends.
Yet still I see no trend, in place where all are trying to cut their budgets.
Energy efficient in one way maybe not.
But in another it eliminates all that unfortunate waste.
Will the people ever have a taste for something such as this.
I wish somebody would make requests.
I have only one friend who wants one.
And I also wish I could acquire more that would otherwise be thrown away.
Oh will this love of mine lead me anywhere?
A new field which doesn't truly exist.
Oh how I wish.
This is but another business in a dream.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Like Exupery's Rose, mary douglas
- The Phrase Where God Is Glad To Appear, mary douglas
- If I Could Tell The World Something, Tony Adah
- Pure Tangerine Is The Colour I Would Speak, mary douglas
- hell in life, mehdi izadkhah
- The Parish Carnival, Donal Mahoney
- Voice Prints Of The Angels On The Crysta.., mary douglas
- Rusted Dagger, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Folks Back East Got Your Letter, mary douglas
- The Many Coloured Bear At Rest In A Vari.., mary douglas