An exhausted focus.The whole world is shaking.
Hi.Enjoy your stay here.The gift of present fugitive mind is shaking the whole world.Nobody is receiving the message sent by an alien who is really touching the cruel light of engrossed future.You are in the middle of chaotic truth related to decentered sociality.Puppet world.Marketing culture is a cruel act to environmental awareness reflecting humanity.Illusive development project.How can a person develop the environment without developing himself genuinely.What is life? People forget the meaning of changing identiries of a life in every moment of existence.Nowhare to run.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Enjoy the gift of life! Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Engulfed in the pop-psychology and spiritual pursuit of truth.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
The whole world is trumbling with fear.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An exhausted focus.The whole world is shaking. by Nyein Way )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland
- Tenderly Ask, Michael P. McParland
- Taking It All In, Michael P. McParland
- VAMPIRES, ZOMBIES, AND METH, Chaarzarul Rockett