An exhausted focus.The whole world is shaking.
Hi.Enjoy your stay here.The gift of present fugitive mind is shaking the whole world.Nobody is receiving the message sent by an alien who is really touching the cruel light of engrossed future.You are in the middle of chaotic truth related to decentered sociality.Puppet world.Marketing culture is a cruel act to environmental awareness reflecting humanity.Illusive development project.How can a person develop the environment without developing himself genuinely.What is life? People forget the meaning of changing identiries of a life in every moment of existence.Nowhare to run.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.ExhaustionNowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Enjoy the gift of life! Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Engulfed in the pop-psychology and spiritual pursuit of truth.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
The whole world is trumbling with fear.Nowhere to run.Exhaustion.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An exhausted focus.The whole world is shaking. by Nyein Way )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- No Words Spoken, Anthony Daniels
- Cry Out For You, Anthony Daniels
- No further work, gajanan mishra
- SALAH AND SALAH, Metin Sahin
- LIFE AND DEATH, Metin Sahin
- Ni ha, Nassy Fesharaki
- Rush Hour, Anthony Daniels
- How Dare You, Anthony Daniels
- Rainfall, Anthony Daniels
- Maintaining Excellency, Anthony Daniels