Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
An introduction to post-conceptual poetics(2)
(1) analysis of consciousness: sensational realities is just illusive run-away, no existence but the engagement of mind and sensational objects.
(2) mind is the open abstraction which is depending on sensation to draw picture of prejudices; the management of or rearrange of prejudices lures the person who makes poetry.
(3) so, the important thin line between sensations and mind should be awared or else the conceptual uncertainty cannot be realized.
(4) reexamining the conceptual frame or conceptual identity should always be contemplated in post-conceptual poetics.
(5) it is not the improvisation which make poetic text but the skilled contemplative abstraction-led silence play and make the world of uncreative capacity, the deepest core of the concept democracy in post-conceptual poetics.
(6) a machinery of building a house within and outside the house with and without home and homelessness.
(7) a human machinery and an existentialist's consciousness on emotion is recognised in a postmodern deconstructive way.
Comments about this poem (An introduction to post-conceptual poetics(2) by Nyein Way )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley