An Unexpected Daughter
An unexpected daughter came today
In the oh-so regular way
Like mail unflinchingly delivered.
The scent of her delivery
Feminine and obscene;
The bridal veil so flagrantly wasted
On a boastful and brash baby boy
Swaddled in blue linens.
Two pink tender fists stand ready
To smooth masculine kiss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (An Unexpected Daughter by Tyler Wilcox )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas
- Reasons for Defeat, Maurice Whyte
- Meadow, Aftab Alam
- Desirable Someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- The Caged Bird, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Rainbows, Phil Soar
- A Brief History of History, Zillur Rahman Shuvro