Is It Poetry
And When My Words They Fall Away
And when voices have no say.
We go away,
to other places where we learn to play.
The voices as if one.
but then another
comes along they are your sister
and a brother if in need.
So many faces have I seen
they seem as one inside out the mirror.
Do they cause your ears to burn?
Do they make you turn away?
Do they help you see the error of the way.
Every one of U.S. each song we sing.
Can we touch compassions mighty waves?
Are we born with grace in every face?
And when the sun begins to rise.
Then love has won and hate does not decide.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (And When My Words They Fall Away by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- ACTUAL SIZE, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Temptation, Misty Wills
- Lust, Tania Montgomery
- I catch in there plummet:, Mark Heathcote
- Old Man with Baggy Specs, Kumarmani Mahakul
- The Gamesome Boy, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Beauty In The Seeing, Richard Provencher
- ADDRESS TO AN ONION, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- Hitler the Hypocrite, Paul Hartal
- Custodian Of Flavours, Richard Provencher
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)