Another Poetry Of Otherness
Jumping from the ground to the ground
Nobody knows what I am
Noby knows who I am
I know my another 'I'
Forgetful runaways infinity of langugambled
Life is not a gambled cards but gambled of mind
Who knows? You are a poem?
Whited colours distorted realities
Where are we standing?
Don't give me answer
Just throw me questions raised by aesthetic impotency
Out of politicised aesthetics running out of life-steamed fuel
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Another Poetry Of Otherness by Nyein Way )
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus